Thursday 1 January 2009

Balloons


Ah I remember when we were travelling by bus. Mum and I. In town someone gave me a balloon and I was so happy with it! Which child (or adult *Ü*) doesn't love balloons? So there we where in the bus. It was busy and almost every seat was taken when suddenly.. BOOM!! My balloon snapt! Every jumped up a mile in their seats and when they saw what happened laughed! Thank goodness we had such a good bus driver that he didn't cause an accident when the balloon gave it's loud bang!

Have a great day, Liesel

Graphic by marriedtothesea.com

1 comments:

Patience Frost said...

Thanks so much Isa for your sweet words. You've always been such a wonderful person to me. Please feel free to send me mail at anytime. The tulips you sent are in my bedroom on my bookcase :)