Tuesday 25 November 2008

Strange Train of Thoughts: Matches


Recently a porcelain cup fell down on the ground smashing to pieces, but keeping the candle inside intact (minus a small bruise). It was a Christmas present from mum two years ago. It was a very pretty little thing covered with flowers, ladybugs and my name. Technically it just said Isabel since they didn't have one with Isabella) So why I am sharing this with you? Well I never lighted the candle in the cupo because I thought it would be a pity, but now I could so that's what I did. Every evening for the past week I have enjoyed the pretty glow and shadows dancing along my walls from the flickering flame. I am an old-fashioned girl so I used matches instead of a lightner and that's where this perhaps strange question comes into: How do you put the flame of a match out? As I thought about it I realised there are quite a few ways to go about it and I was wondering what yours was Ü So please share!

Liesel

1 comments:

Susie Homemaker said...

I would love it if you joined in the fun of Teacup Tuesdays...thank you very much for visiting me...have a wonderful day!

Warm Wishes,
Susie