Saturday 22 November 2008

Saturday Shopping: Cath Kidston

Making my Saint Nicholas wish list I wrote down: something from No2. No2. is a quint little shop hidden away in side street of a busy shopping street. Stepping inside is like stepping into a treasary: magic! I could browse for hours and if I had enough money I would literrally buy everything they sell! Now best to describe the style is á la Cath Kidston which is why I choice her shop to be shop of the week :o) No2 doesn't have an website so I had to compromise ;)

Enjoy!

~*~



These remind me so much of my dog, good memories :o)


We all have weaknesses when it comes to shopping and mine is definitely anything with spots! Like these super soft towels and bedspread




Another thing I can never resist are PJs. I have so many already but can never resist buying more *Ü*


Wallpaper: either you love it or you hate it. Me I love it! I would be one of those persons that would decorate her cloakroom in a chintz wallpaper like this beautiful one from CK.


Mugs are another thing I can usually not resist. I love this summery mug






Want more? Check her lovely book or visit her website. Clicking on any of the items and it will bring you there :o)


What are your favourites?

0 comments: