Thursday 9 October 2008

Liesel's Ambitions (2)


It's time to turn over a new leaf. I feel it. I feel it in my bones, everywhere. It's time for a change. And not just because this has been one heck of a year, it feel right. I think most important thing is to be independent which means moving to my own place. With bills to pay and no savings left it might not be tomorrow, but at this moment that's where I will work towards. I took the first step and found myself a job. It's part time, so next thing to do is to find a job for in the evening. I'll need planty of money. I think I might make myself more useful as well and start volunteering. I'm 24, so it's about time. When people ask me what do you want to do the first thing that always enters my mind is 'to make a difference' Ü

Love, Liesel

0 comments: