Monday 9 June 2008

I am in BIG trouble (2) - May 16 2008


Well as you notice I'm still alive and actually it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be although the storm might not be over yet. She thinks that when I quit my job I'll go crazy (literally) Image and video hosting by TinyPic. In the end I'm really happy that Petra told mum about it because she could let of all her steam without me being present. It was really like a stone in my stomach but now that we are speaking terms I'm so relieved and I really think I made the right decision in quiting my job. I feel so much lighter! I've been driving myself crazy with the question whether to stay or quit but now I have I feel so much lighter. I have my spring in my step back! Well I'm off to lala land Image and video hosting by TinyPic Night night

0 comments: