Monday 31 May 2010

Marianne Faitful

Lately I've been rather addicted to Looklet where you can create and style fashion looks. It's right up my alley! A few days ago they asked me make a look inspired by Marianne Faithful because they loved my looks And now it's featured on the front page! Now I have to say it's not the best look I created (afterwards it looks rather boring, but I do think it captures the essence that is Marianne Faithfull - knee high boots, boa, mini dress). Anyway I guess I just wanted to show off

I really enjoyed this assignment and feel I now practically everything about Marianne now. Her biography is now on my To-Be-Read list and I love her song "As Tears Go By" ♥ (listen here)

The inspiration collage I made

(click on the picture to enlarge)

To me Marianne Faithfull is:
  • Big floppy hats
  • Knee height boots
  • Fur coats and shawls
  • Mini skirts & dresses
  • Featherd boa's
  • Huge sunglasses
  • Dashing, Bohemian, Sensual, Florid, Stylish
My First Look: (the one they choose)

Maybe the most that you can expect from a relationship that goes bad
is to come out of it with a few good songs. - Marianne Faithfull


Look 2: (which I prefer!)


The article page: http://looklet.com/article/369

And for those interested in my other looks, here is my portfolio page:
http://looklet.com/user/259258


Does anyone else here have a Looklet account? I'd love to add you as a friend! And if you don't have one yet - join!

Love, Liesel

0 comments: