Tuesday 17 March 2009

Shopping: Saint Patrick's Day

I love Irish Blessings. They are so cheerful and full of good homour you can't helpbut smile. Ah Ireland. You know I've never been to Ireland, that is to say not yet ;) Irish whiskey, pubs, castles and legends.. it's a fascinating country. My uncle lived in Ireland but I have never visited him there. Anyway enough chit chat :p Here are some of my favourite Irish Blessings and underneath my favourite Saint Patrick gifts. Enjoy!

May brooks and trees and singing hills
Join in the chorus too,
And every gentle wind that blows
Send happiness to you.

May God grant you many years to live,
For sure He must be knowing
The earth has angels all too few
And heaven is overflowing.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the lick of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessing of Saint Patrick behold you.

Irish Toast
When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Happy Saint Paddy's everyone!

-click on the image to enlarge-

1 Irish Pirate Elf Boots by Super Fay (I absolutely LOVE these!)
2 Green Flower Cowl by PhylPhil
3 Cuddly Cat Snuggle Bed by Craft Smith
4 Clover Wall Stickers by Shannon
5 Legendary Luck - Felt Brooch Pin by A Beautimus Hodgepodge
6 Green Beer Earrings by Button Divas

Sorry I've been so quiet lately, I just didn't feel very inspired. Hope you all been well!

Love, Liesel

1 comments:

Gisele Jaquenod said...

Dear did you get my email? You won the contest!!!